- We believe the Bible is God's infallible and final revelation of Himself to mankind and that it is our supreme authority in all matters of faith and practice. The Scriptures in their entirety were inspired by the Holy Spirit, without error in the original writings. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; Psalm 12:6,119:105; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe there is one God, who is Creator and Sovereign over heaven and earth, perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom, and measureless in power. This one God eternally exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; 1 Chronicles 29:10-13; Matthew 28:19)
- We believe Jesus Christ is God's only begotten Son and that He was born of a virgin and became fully man even while remaining fully God. He was sinless in His life, and He atoned for the sins of the world through the shedding of His blood and by His death on the cross. We believe He rose bodily from the grave and then ascended into heaven, where He serves as our High Priest and Advocate before the Father. Furthermore, we look for His imminent return for His people, who will be with Him for eternity. (1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Colossians 1:13-20; Philippians 3:20-21)
- We believe the Holy Spirit was sent by God to convict the world of sin and to regenerate, sanctify, indwell, comfort, and seal forever those who place their trust in Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit baptizes every believer into the Body of Christ at the moment of salvation. It is God's desire that all Christians be filled and empowered by the Holy Spirit for holy living. (John 16:8-9; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, 12:13; Ephesians 5:18)
- We believe mankind was created in the image of God for fellowship with Him. However, beginning with the fall of Adam and Eve, all have sinned and thus have become separated from God. Through God's love and grace, salvation is granted to all who accept His Son as Savior and Lord, and the natural outgrowth of this salvation will be works that are pleasing to God. (Genesis 1:27; Romans 3:23; Ephesians 2:8-10)
- We believe God's redemptive purpose will be consummated by the return of Christ to raise the dead, judge all men and establish his glorious kingdom. Those who are apart from Christ shall be eternally separated from God's presence, but the redeemed shall live and reign with Him forever.
- We believe in the existence of Satan: who originally was created a holy and perfect being, but through pride and wicked ambition rebelled against God, thus becoming utterly depraved in character, the great adversary of God and His people, leader of all other evil angels and wicked spirits, the deceiver and god of this present world: that his powers are vast, but strictly limited by the permissive will of God who overrules all his wicked devices for good; that he was defeated and judged at the cross, and therefore his final doom is certain; that we are able to resist and overcome him only in the armor of God, by the blood of the Lamb and through the power of the Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 14:12-15; Ephesians 6:12; 1 Peter 5:8; 1 John 3:8; Revelation 12:9-11, 20:10)
- We believe marriage is the God-ordained union of one man and one woman in covenant commitment for a lifetime. We believe that marriage is a gift from God through which He provides the framework for intimate companionship, sexual expression, and the means for procreation of the human race. We believe that marriage is ultimately meant to display the gracious covenant relationship between Christ and His Church. (Genesis 2:23-24; Matthew 19:3-6; 1 Corinthians 7:1-5, 10-11; Ephesians 5:31-32)